If you have tried bodybuilding before, then you know just how much hard work and effort is required. It takes a lot of serious dedication and you need to be fully motivated to get the results. But once you decide it is for you, then you can plan your goals and keep yourself on track.
The aim of this article is to give you the best 5 bodybuilding tips for natural growth and power. The more you can learn about weight training, nutrition and the mental aspect too, then the greater your results will be.
Here are the best 5 bodybuilding tips you can apply today:
1. Don’t Be Afraid To Enjoy It = If you want to be a serious bodybuilder then you will need to put in the hours at the gym and always be eating correctly. So the first thing you will need to do is start enjoying what you are doing. If you don’t enjoy it then unfortunately you won’t have the motivation to keep going. Just visualize how you want to look and then each time you train you can focus on that image.
2. Work The Large Muscle Groups = Some people focus on doing single joint movements that isolate a specific muscle. This is only OK to a certain extent. But you will burn more calories and build bigger muscles by focussing on your larger muscle groups instead. Try and use your chest, shoulders, back and thighs as often as you can. Exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bench press and chin ups are perfect for this.
3. Must Have Goals = It is crucial that before you even begin to workout, you must set yourself short and long term goals. Without them you will lose focus and determination because you don’t really know what you want to achieve or when you’ve reached it. So, first make a list of your long term goals. This might be to have a body like Jay Cutler or another famous bodybuilder. Or maybe you just want bigger arms. Whatever it is, write it down. Then write shorter goals of how you will achieve the long term goals. When you hit one of the short term goals, reward yourself and move onto the next one.
4. Get Your Rest = When you sleep at night, your body works hard to repair your damaged muscles. If you don’t get enough sleep then you won’t be able to grow muscles the size that you are probably looking for. So be sure to get a good 8 hours each night and this is ample enough time for your muscles to be repaired and expand.
5. Be Careful Not To Over Train = It can be easy to fall into the perception that you need to train each body part everyday for them to grow. But in reality you only need to train each muscle once per week. You use various muscles in all exercises, so you should only focus on specific muscles once per week. That gives them enough time to rest and repair.
Thanks for reading our five essential bodybuilding tips you can use today!