Nobody wants to be around someone who snores at night, and nobody wants to be the one who snores. Even if snoring only happens once every so often, it’s a nuisance, but there’s hope. There are a number of treatments, including mouth guards. Have you tried one of these six stop snoring mouth guards?
1. AveoTSD Mouth Piece This contraption is but one of many tongue-stabilizers that work well for those who snore due to their tongues falling toward the back of their throat, inhibiting good airflow. It is composed of the softest silicone, and comfortably works by stabilizing your tongue in a forward position. It promotes easy breathing.
2. Elastic mandibular advancement appliance (backed by the Food and Drug Administration) Another of the stop snoring mouth guards that are highly recommended is this apparatus, approved by the FDA for sleep apnea. This mouth guard uses elastic straps you can adjust to keep your lower jaw forward, which treats sleep apnea as well as snoring.
3. Elastomeric sleep appliance (comfortable and custom-made) This is another mouth guard made of soft silicone, but with a bonus, if you will. It is custom-fit, created just for you, and as such is very comfortable. The FDA approves of this device, and is usually given to you and created by your dentist, and used for sleep apnea.
4. Full breath solution Yet another one of the myriad stop snoring mouth guards that acts to cure snoring by holding your tongue in a good position. It will keep your tongue from moving to the back of your mouth, usually caused by sleeping on your back, thus preventing snoring.
5. The “MPowRX” product This affordable remedy can be found just about anywhere: grocers, pharmacies, etc. It’s great for those who don’t want to go the route of seeing their dentists. It will also resolve your snoring by keeping your tongue in a better position, so that your airflow is not obstructed.
6. Look into the “Noiselezz Mouthpiece” This is another personalized device, which is extremely comfortable according to those who use it, due to the fact it is created especially for you. It will also work by holding your mandible forward, so your air passage will remain open. It originates from Denmark, and many Northern American outlets will carry it.
This is but a few of the most popular and well-known stop snoring mouth guards, known to prevent or at least reduce the seriousness of snoring. You can find customized mouth devices if you have a bad enough case, or if you suffer from sleep apnea. Each has its own advantages and disadvantages, so be sure to conduct your search thoroughly.