Why You Can’t Skip Breakfast If You Really Want Your Body To Change
Now most people know that having breakfast soon after waking up is extremely important. However, most people do not know the exact mechanisms that are at play here.
To make matters worse, many people simply skip breakfast and have a bunch of caffeine instead.
So, without further ado, here is why you should never skip breakfast:
1. To be happy: Skip breakfast and your mood will deteriorate. Multiple studies have shown that breakfast has a direct impact on your mood. Now if you are trying to lose weight, staying positive and motivated can be hard. Skip breakfast and it can be even harder.
2. To maximize body fat reduction: As body fat levels decrease, regenerative hormones in your body increase. Unfortunately, research has shown that skipping breakfast increases stores of body fat. So if you really want to get in shape, have breakfast every single day.
3. To maintain lean tissue mass: Cortisol is a breakdown hormone in your body. And when you skip breakfast levels of cortisol peak beyond normal levels. Once this happens, you will burn through precious calorie-burning muscle like a knife through butter.
4. For better blood lipid levels: Blood lipids are one of the primary indicators for cardiovascular health. And skipping breakfast has been shown to worsen blood lipid levels. If you have a preexisting heart condition, this can be a very bad scenario.
5. Insulin: This hormone is responsible for getting nutrients into your muscle cells and fat cells. The problem here is that if you are insulin resistant a higher percentage of nutrients will go to your fat cells. So make sure you always eat breakfast.
6. For better cardiovascular health and function: Skip breakfast and you risk worsening the health of your heart. You see, studies have shown that people who chronically skip breakfast suffer from higher rates of heart disease.
Skipping breakfast is a surefire path to weight gain and poor health. So absorb the above information and never skip breakfast!
Writer Katherine Crawford, an exercise expert and former arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to tone your arms. Figure out how to get sexy arms by exploring her website with advice on how to get rid of arm fat right now!