Party, party, and more party. Congrats! You graduated college. Now what? The entire world is your playground but what are you going to do with it? There is so much excitement in the air sometimes we can get paralyzed with to much information and we end up doing nothing. I want to share with you how to build the momentum in your life to go in the direction you want your life to go. Here’s 7 things you should do to make sure you have the best shot of achieving your dreams. Life is all about the ups and the downs. With out the low times the great times wouldn’t taste as good. Do these 7 things to help you be successful.
1. Where do you want to be. Write down your goals. What would you like to accomplish in the next 6 months, in the next year and in the next 5 years. Be sure to write them down and be as detailed as possible. The more details the better. This will help define a pathway for you to run on. The path may change along the way, but this will give you a starting point. Don’t worry about the how right now. Just ask the question of how you will get there and your brain will find a way to make it happen and it will tell your body what you need to do.
2. Get around the right people. When you decide what you want out of life, next you need to find people that have what you want and go connect with them. They say your income is the average of your five closest friends. Want to be wealthy? Its time for some wealthy friends. That doesn’t mean ditch your friend that wants to be a rockstar but hasn’t made a hit yet. Just go and connect with new people.
3. Keep reading. Read something everyday. The best is to read something inspirational in the morning to get your day off on the right foot and read something educational at night. This is when your brain processes information and stores memories.
4. Listen to audio. It is time to replace the itunes top ten with something that will stimulate your mind. Listen to inspirational and educational audios everyday.
5. Have an amazing attitude. Let your attitude dictate your results. Don’t let your results dictate your attitude. A badass attitude will attract amazing things in your life.
6. Fail. The more you fail, the more your living your life. If you’re not failing you’re not trying.
7. Keep failing. Success is built from experiences and experiences are built from failures. The most successful people in the world all failed at one point in their lives. This is what allowed them to grow mentallyy and physically to achieve greatness.
Go out and live your life. Stay focused on your goals by reading them everyday. This will help you keep laser focused. You’re best asset is your mind and it has the power to conquer the world if you let it. Live your life and dream big my friend.