Swollen gums can be stressful enough that they could hinder your eating habits. In addition, it can be very painful and may cause bleeding problems. A person with this condition must seek early treatment to prevent worsening of the problem. Here are some natural swollen gums treatments that you could do right at your home.
1. Light up a twig of a sheesham tree. A frothy discharge at the other cut will come out. Apply this to your gums as a remedy to stop its swelling as well as its bleeding.
2. 50 grams of rose flower essence and a half lemon is a good natural remedy. Mix them thoroughly and put the mixture in your mouth. Keep the mixture inside your mouth as long as it can get, You can do this 4x a day until the gums go back to normal.
2. 50 grams of rose flower essence and a half lemon is really a very good natural remedy. Mix them thoroughly and put the mixture in your mouth. Maintain the mixture inside your mouth so long as it can get, You can do this 4x every day until the gums go back to regular.
Swollen gums normally occur due to lack of oral and dental hygiene. Gum swelling just isn’t really a disease, but a symptom of an underlying illness. There are many causes of gums swelling. Top causes are Gingivitis, Periodontitis (Pyorrhea), gum infection or infection in the oral cavity, monilia, malnutrition, allergy reactions, and leukemia. When gums are swollen, observable symptoms arises. It may consist of the following:
1. The gums begin to become inflamed and start to recede that the teeth may look longer.
2. The gums begin to become reddened and accumulation of yellowish patches which are pus can be observed.
3. Pain is felt when the gums are touched.
4. The teeth may loosen and becomes shaky. Spaces between teeth increase as well.
5. Bleeding can occur especially on moderate to severe cases.