In order to be wealthy in every area of your life, you need to understand and own abundance and prosperity as your divine right. Wipe the slate of your mind clean. Do not let doubts and past disappointments keep you from discovering your best today. The prosperity laws as outlined below will guide you into experiencing the abundance of a blessed life that is yours if you choose to take it.
1. Attract positive vibes. Do you know what kind of energy you are attracting? By this I mean what thoughts are you actively entertaining? Are they thoughts that bring sadness or excitement in your life? This is important because the things that preoccupy your mind and heart find its way out into the physical realm where your senses can eventually perceive it. Think rich, be rich. Let your desires and thoughts undergird the strength of your will and expect circumstances to follow suit before long.
2. Take charge of your life. You are not a fragile leaf tossed and turned by the winds of change. While bad things do happen to good people sometimes, this should not be your prevailing concern. It might lead you to fear every opportunity presented lest you be a victim of imagined trouble ahead. You cannot help some things from happening but you can always control your response to it. You need to stop pointing fingers and start looking ahead instead.
3. See the good. This is not to mean that you will not have problems anymore because you will. There will be several incidents every day that will challenge your convictions and inner peace. Decide right now that you will see the good in the world and keep this faith no matter what. Many cannot let go of hurts and bitterness but you have to because you cannot move on with it weighing you down. Be grateful for the simple pleasures that present itself to you every day and you will see more of them in the world around you.
4. Purpose a quality consciousness in the now. Forget the dark legacy of the Past-it’s time to step into the light of Now. Today is a new day to live your dream into reality. Every thought, every choice you make is another brick into the prosperous future you are building. Reject negative energy and consistently meditate on your forthcoming abundance.
5. Hold on to a conviction of your prosperity. Your will to succeed will be tried in times when nothing seems to be working. Face your doubts straight on and see beyond what is visible to the eye. Your truth is based on the strength of your belief – reality will have no choice but to conform to your vision. This conviction will accelerate the move of the prosperity laws that is already moving in your life.
6. Live it out. These principles are not for reading but for application. You now know what it will have to take to succeed in life. Is it difficult? Yes, but only in the beginning where this new perspective will stretch you to reach beyond your grasp. Be patient and keep on keeping on towards your decision to succeed no matter what. On the day you find yourself between abundance and prosperity, you will wonder why it was ever a choice at all.