6 Ways In Which Carbohydrates Can Help You Burn More Fat
Because of fat diets and bad marketing, the public is very confused when it comes to proper carbohydrate intake.
Unfortunately, if you don’t optimize your carbohydrate intake, losing fat will be very hard.
So, without further ado, here is how carbs will help you enhance weight loss:
1. You will preserve more lean muscle tissue: Ironically, eating more protein doesn’t preserve muscle mass. Instead, it teaches your body how to become really good at burning muscle for fuel. Eating carbs, on the other hand, will preserve your muscle mass.
2. Morale will be higher: Without carbs, it will be very hard for you to maintain peak mental outlook. Unfortunately, the absence of carbs will deplete your brain of the necessary chemicals required for mental stability.
3. Your caloric burn from exercise will increase: The more carbs you have in your system the more calories you will be able to burn during and after your workouts. So make sure you have sufficient carbs in your diet for the best results.
4. You will recover much faster in between training sessions: Carbs help your body recover much faster from exercise. This in turn will allow you to exercise with higher frequencies. And more exercise will always translate into more calories burned.
5. Exercise will not be as painful: If you follow a high protein diet, your body will become acidic. This in turn will make exercise very painful. Even the easiest of workouts will be very uncomfortable. This happens because the increased acidity will make your muscles burn.
6. You won’t be as sleepy: Extreme carbohydrate deprivation will make you sleep during the day. If you fall asleep, your sleep/wake cycle can become severely disrupted. In fact, many low carb dieters suffer from insomnia.
Carbs are not your enemy. The reality is that they will help you burn more fat and build more lean muscle tissue!
Author Katherine Crawford, a fitness physiologist and former arm fat sufferer, teaches how to do arm exercises for women. Unearth how to get sexy arms by visiting her blog with advice on how to lose arm fat right now!