6 Fitness Tips To Lose Weight Fast
There are so many fitness tips you see in everyday life that it can be difficult to know what to believe. Each one says it will guarantee you lose weight but when you try them you find it difficult and it doesn’t work. So you move onto the next fitness tip and start again. It can be so frustrating can’t it?
One thing you have to realise is that each human being is made up differently than others. We all have different chemistry and body make ups. So just because a certain diet works for one person doesn’t always mean it will work for you. The one thing that is guaranteed to work however is if you watch what you eat and be conscious to do more exercise every single day.
These 6 fitness tips to lose weight can help you to get started:
1. Vegetable Dips – You might have been used to dipping potato chips in a dip in the past and like to do it. Well why not substitute the potato chips for vegetables like celery. They taste great when dipped in low fat mayo or a low fat dipping sauce. Makes a great snack too!
2. Drink Plenty Of Water – Yes of course you have heard this before but do you actually do it? Water not only keeps your body hydrated but it also stops you from feeling hungry. Be sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day minimum.
3. Balance Your Meals – Each meal you have should contain 50% salad or vegetables, 20% carbs, 20% protein and 5%-10% fats. This is a great balance and gives you the correct amounts of each food type. Try to get this balance right for each meal.
4. Don’t Skip Breakfast – You have of course heard the saying that “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day”. Well there is a good reason for this, it’s because it is! Breakfast gives your body a kickstart in the morning and starts the metabolism going. Skip it and you’re only slowing your metabolism down which mean you’ll burn less calories.
5. Eat Oily Fish – Oily fish like sardines and salmon contain a lot of omega-3. This has been proven to aid weight loss in the body. So get used to eating it on a daily basis and you’ll soon see the results.
6. Move More – Have you ever measured just how much you move on a daily basis? If not you might be surprised at how little you actually do. By making sure you move more than normal, you burn more calories and will start losing weight without even realise you are doing it!
Of course these 6 fitness tips to lose weight are only a handful of ways to help you lose those stubborn pounds. But making conscious decisions about eating healthy and exercising more each day will give you the ability to enjoy losing weight and that makes a big difference than being stuck on a diet that you hate!
Tina Fehey writes health and fitness tips for a great muscle and fitness blog. They share exclusive tips including how to lose 10 pounds in a month. Visit them now!