In a recent survey, 87% of people in the UK reported that they feel like they don’t have time to lose weight and can’t fit regular exercise into their busy lifestyles. Today we are going to be looking at this and revealing the simple rules which will teach you how to lose weight without dedicating your entire life to the gym.
Building a better body is something which should be very important but, oddly, most of us can’t bring ourselves to prioritize our own health over other aspects of our lives. For this reason alone, we’re going to show you a set of simple rules which will help you achieve results with minimal change to your current routine.
In fact, most of the changes which will lead to weight loss can be made immediately and will begin helping you get results right now, before you have even considered hitting the gym. There are a few simple things which most people get wrong with their diet.
* Stop following celebrity culture, at least where your weight and your diet is concerned. Celeb magazines often tell us to chase instant, miracle results rather than putting in hard work and they seem to promote the idea of having women obsess over their weight constantly. It’s nonsense.
* Remember you don’t just want to lose weight, you want to lose fat. Cutting down on carbohydrates is fine but you’ll need to increase your protein intake otherwise you’ll start simply burning off muscle and retaining unwanted body fat. Not a good place to be.
* Understand how to make the most of a calorie deficit.
* Your body needs a break so feel free to take a day off and enjoy your favorite junk food as a reward for a good week’s worth of healthier eating.
* Your body can use protein more effectively than either carbs or fats, so if you fancy a quick snack try to load up on something which has a decent protein content.
As you can see in the list above, you can make a great start towards building the body of your dreams before you even take out a gym membership! But when it comes to exercise, once again we meet up with this odd false idea that it needs to become the main thing in your day…
You can get a fantastic workout in under fifteen minutes per day with no equipment. If you’ve been genuinely looking for a way to shed some unwanted pounds you’ll be delighted to hear that, but if you are one of the many who is using lack of time as an excuse to avoid taking responsibility you now find yourself in a situation where it’s impossible. There are many people like this and we want to ensue you are not one of them, because results cannot be achieved without your efforts.
There is no need to over complicate the process of exercising your body. This stands true particularly if your overall goal is fat loss. The key to success is being able to utilize your environment. You don’t need a gym to get your heart rate up and complete a workout, you don’t even need a lot of time.
The basics still work the best when it comes to exercise and fitness. Go back to proven exercises like pull ups, push ups and squats because the science behind them stands tall above any other exercise in the book. Circuit style training can be done using the majority of basic body weight movements and, believe us, it’s not as easy as it looks written down on paper!
If you’ve been trying to figure out how to lose weight and getting nowhere, or telling yourself I don’t have time to lose weight because of my lifestyle you now know the truth. There is nothing stopping you from accomplishing your goals. The ball sits in your court now, use it.