A poorly functioning nervous system will decrease your ability to exercise at the highest levels. You see, your nervous system controls how well your muscles can function.
The bad news is that many fat loss hopefuls do not know how to get their nervous system functioning at its best.
Thus, here is how to get your nervous system primed for action:
1. Have stimulants: Stimulants are great tools for getting your body to release hormones that activate your nervous system for action. But instead of taking supplements that can be harsh on your system, take natural stimulants like green tea.
2. Have some glucose before you exercise: Your nervous system needs a constant supply of glucose in order to function at its best. It can’t use protein or carbs. So have a little glucose before you start exercising so that your nervous system doesn’t crash.
3. Increase blood flow: More blood flow will translate into better workouts. You see your nervous system uses blood to get it’s nutrition. So more blood translates into more nutrition which will allow your nervous system to function at its best.
4. Have an active warm-up: In addition to increasing blood flow, an active warm-up will get the muscles that you are about to exercise primed for the best nervous system coordination. You see, your nervous system controls your muscles with nerves.
5. Use circadian rhythms to your advantage: Circadian rhythms have a direct impact on how well your nervous system functions. And exercising when your nervous system is most alert will provide the best results here.
6. Prime your adrenals with a psychological tactics: Having an exercise ritual that gets your pumped up, for lack of a better term, will have an impact on how well your nervous system functions. You see, psychological agitation primes your adrenals.
Your nervous system is a key player when it comes to getting in shape. So make sure you take action here sooner rather than later!
Writer Katherine Crawford, a fitness physiologist and former arm fat sufferer, teaches how to get toned arms very quickly. Figure out how to get sexy and toned arms by exploring her website with superb upper arm exercises for women right now!