An unstable circadian rhythm will make getting in shape harder than pushing a boulder up a hill with someone dragging on your foot.
Unfortunately, many people do not know how to manage their internal rhythms.
So here is how to manage your circadian clock for faster fat loss:
1. Exercise earlier in the day: This will make your body temperature rise during the day. As a result, your body temperature will decrease a little more during the night which will help you fall asleep. And good sleep is critical for circadian rhythm stabilization.
2. Make your least meal smaller: This is a great way to further slow down your metabolism right before you go to bed. This in turn will make it easier to fall asleep. And some research suggests that you can even increase growth hormone output slightly.
3. Get more light during the day: Light is one of the strongest anchors your body uses to strengthen its circadian rhythms. In the absence of high intensity light, your body will think it’s dark. Thus, try to get as much light as possible early in the day.
4. Wake up at the same time every day: Waking up at the same time everyday is a great way to normalize your circadian clock. The key here is to wake up at the same time on the weekends and weekdays. Thus, strive to have a regular schedule.
5. Get a little cooler at night: But don’t get too cool or you will wake up in the middle of the night. You see, a decrease in temperature will help you fall asleep. The last thing you want is a hot room when you are trying to fall asleep.
6. Exert your mind early in the day: From the moment you wake up, you start to use up chemicals in your brain that once depleted will make you very tired. Thus, challenging your brain early in the day is a great way to help you fall asleep.
A more stable circadian rhythm will translate into faster fat loss. So make sure to take action here as soon as you can!
Author Katherine Crawford, an exercise expert and former arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to do exercises that sculpt your arms. Figure out how to get sexy arms by exploring her blog with advice on how to get lean and thin arms now!