Cheat Your Way Thin – The Number One Diet Secret Exposed!
Joel Marion is a Nutritionist, Personal Trainer and a Bestselling Author featured on many TV shows and major magazines. After more than 10 years in the fitness industry, he put together one of the most unique diet programs ever created called “Cheat Your Way Thin”. Cheat Your Way Thin uses a method called “Intermittent Dieting” where you don’t diet 7 days in a week, but rather just a few days a week. The days that you have “off” you are able to eat all of your favorite foods: burgers, fries, chocolate etc. through “Strategic Cheating” that doesn’t make you gain weight. Most dieters at one point reach what is called the “wall” or the “plateau” a few weeks or months into their dieting. This in itself, shows how ineffective most mainstream diets are. The simple reason “regular” diets don’t work is because you are constantly in starvation mode!
The human body was designed with defense mechanisms to keep you alive at all costs, this means when your body notices it isn’t getting enough food, it will try to preserve all of the fat that it already has. In order for you to lose weight you have to do the opposite, you need to eat in order for your body to burn fat. The catch is that you can’t eat pizza for 7 days straight, you have to strategically alternate between days to keep your daily caloric intake changing on a daily basis. The Cheat Your Way Thin guide will show you step by step exactly how to execute this.
You have to put into perspective that just because technology changes and our eating habits change doesn’t mean our bodies physiology will change. Our bodies were designed with the “hunter gatherer” lifestyle in mind. We have grocery stores all around us, there is no need to hunt for food anymore. By constantly eating the same amount of food every day you are setting yourself up to be overweight. You need to consume food in the same way our ancestors did and that is change it up every day. While you want to lose the fat, the way you are eating makes the body fight you and keep the fat. Who do you think will win, your modern diet or your body’s intelligently designed metabolic system? No matter how hard you try, your body was designed to function a certain way and that’s the way it’s going to stay!
What Mainstream Diets Do:
- They Destroy your metabolism from consistent calorie restriction
- Cause the breakdown of muscle tissue which will make your metabolism slower
- Don’t allow you to eat your favorite foods which is very unrealistic
- Don’t provide a psychological outlet to take a break from dieting and enjoy large amounts of food
- You will always have to deal with the dreaded “plateau”
- Cause frustration and stress
- Decreases your natural hormone levels causing decreased sex drive
What Intermittent Dieting Does:
- Protects your metabolism throughout the entire course of your weight loss journey through calorie manipulation
- Promotes maintenance of calorie-burning lean muscle tissue as you strip away fat
- Requires that you regularly indulge in your favorite foods—extremely practical
- You are allowed large amounts of food on your “cheat” days
- Produces consistent results week after week
- Is realistic for normal people to follow
Cheat Your Way Thin is a revolutionary new diet created by Nutritionist, Personal Trainer and Bestselling Author Joel Marion. It was designed for people who have a hard time sticking to a restrictive diet and want more flexibility. It uses a new dieting method called Intermittent Dieting that allows you to eat junk food on certain days of the week while still reaping the benefits of fast weight loss.