A look at any fashion magazine, TV show or movie shows that eyeglasses are a very hot fashion trend.
“With so many people wearing glasses, people are starting to utilize eyewear as an accessory to fit their personal style,Inch said Kristin Bonfield, accessories product supervisor of LensCrafters.
The secret to looking positive all the time, said Bonfield, is proper care habits that keep spectacles looking great.
1. Keep glasses sparkling. Nothing spoils your lifestyle like smudged, dirty lenses. Make cleaning a daily ritual. The spray bottle of professional spectacle cleaner and soft micro-fiber material in your purse, car or even desk drawer makes it easy.
2. Use the case. If you need to take your glasses off, place them in their case. Stuffing these questions pocket or purse is definitely an invitation to scratching.
3. Keep your shirt on. In accordance with one study, 52 % of people clean their spectacles with their clothing. Dust and also particles in clothes can scratch lenses. Even dried out paper products can grind dust and fibers in to the lens. Disposable moist cleaning towelettes make it easy to keep your world sparkling.
4. Give high-tech lenses high-tech care. Today’s lenses are usually thinner, made of lighter supplies and often have coatings which prevent glare or add some other benefits. Don’t damage all of them by using household cleaners. Actually today’s concentrated or “extra strength” meal soaps can damage coatings with time. Eyewear cleaners are formulated to safely remove fingerprints, makeup products, dirt and grime.
5. Wear glasses for do-it-yourself projects. Removing fresh paint spatters with rough rubbing or even chemicals can easily damage a lens. Sawdust and plaster airborne dirt and dust can scratch or get ground in during cleanup.
6. Take time for a normal eye exam. Nothing damages your look like squinting!