5 Dietary Strategies For Better Skin
You have lost a lot of weight, you have toned your body, but one issue remains. You are not happy with your skin!
You see, skin covers your entire body which makes it a huge organ. And when something goes wrong with your body chemistry, your skin can be the first indicator that something is haywire.
Thus, without further delay, here are 5 common foods that can help you get young skin again:
1. Fruit with lycopene: The darker the better with this one. Try to eat fruit that is dark red in color. Tomatoes would be a great choice here. Now, what is so good about lycopene? Well, it does a great job at staving off sun damage which can make your skin very leathery.
2. Salmon: While any seafood has selenium, a compound that is a powerful antioxidant, salmon is loaded with Omega-3’s. And omega-3’s do an excellent job at decreasing inflammation which prevents redness in your skin.
3. Olive oil: This can be considered the king of oils. Not only does it withstand high heat, but it’s also loaded with antioxidants. In addition, it will maintain the natural oils of your skin and help it stay soft. Olive oil truly is a wonder fat and you can incorporate it into so many different dishes.
4. Almonds: Why are almonds good for the skin? Because they pack a lot of vitamin E which can help prevent the degradation of elastin. Elastin is a compound that prevents the formation of wrinkles. And wrinkles are a tell tale sign of aged skin.
5. Strawberries: The key here is the collagen inside of strawberries. You see, collagen is responsible for keeping connective tissue healthy which in turn keeps muscles and skin tight. In other words, it can help prevent wrinkles.
Now the key here is to start implementing these foods in your diet TODAY. Don’t put off acting on this information or you will most likely forget it!
Author Katherine Crawford, an exercise expert and recent arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to lose excess arm flab. Figure out how to get sexy arms by exploring her website with advice on how to get thin and slim arms now!