These days, people are making weight loss as complicated as possible, while in reality losing weight is very simple. All you need to do is set a weight loss goal and then take steps to achieve it. In this article I will tell you about my 6-step weight loss formula that can help you lose pounds pretty quickly!
1. Consult with your doctor before choosing a weight loss plan: Far too many people make the mistake of listening to dishonest marketers rather than to doctors or nutritionists. I would advise you to take your time and consult with a professional nutritionist to discuss what kind of a diet your body is comfortable with!
2. Combine different diet plans: In my research, I have found that almost all diet plans suffer from deficiencies of some kind or the other. Hence I find it better to combine the best concepts of three or four diet plans and then work on my own. If you have found three or four diet plans that seem to be suitable for your body, take the time to pick the best features of each and then combine them all into one!
3. Drink as much water as you can: Your doctor will perhaps recommend you to drink at least eight glasses of water per day. If you cannot drink that much water, drink at least four or five glasses. Once you start drinking water, you will feel much better and more energetic!
4. Don’t try to be rigid with yourself: No one said that you need to follow a weight loss plan to the letter. You are free to modify it as much as you want based on your body and its needs. Even if you follow a diet plan rigidly during the first phase, you should modify it considerably once you start understanding your body and its requirements!
5. Don’t set unrealistic goals: Do you know why people fail to lose weight? It is because they set totally unrealistic goals for themselves. Having a goal of fitting yourself into a bikini within a month is an unrealistic goal. Having a goal of losing 20 pounds in three months in a realistic goal. Unless you set realistic goals for yourself, you can never really succeed in losing any amount of weight. Setting unrealistic goals for yourself will only bring depression and disappointment for you!
6. Increase your daily activity level: Leave your couch and take a walk-that is the least you can do for your body. You should, as a matter of fact, increase your daily activity level in any way you can. Whether it is in the form of exercises, walking or sports, you should try to be as much active as possible.
Once you follow the six steps above, getting rid of the extra flab won’t seem very difficult!
Article Word Count: 474