Do you wish to learn how to get taller quick, without needing to buy those growth pills that are not that effective anyways? Well, there is a natural method to growing taller, but like anything that is essential, it will take effort. You will reap what you sow, but with enough hard work, you’ll definitely get the results that you want. Here are some tips on the science of how to get taller.
1. The first thing that you should do every day is to exercise, but before you do the core exercises, you might want to do some stretching first. You can do this while you are still lying down on the bed, to waken up your senses. Stretch your arms as if you were pulling it up, and then stretch your legs downward, as if you were pulling it down. Doing this every morning right when you wake up is one of the keys on how to get taller quick.
2. Breathing is also a good exercise in the morning. Go on, and take some deep breaths. Inhale deep with your nose, hold your breath, and then exhale with your mouth. Do this over and over again to fill your lungs with oxygen.
3. A growing body needs great deals of sunlight so go outdoors and expose yourself into the morning sunshine. The sun is the best source of vitamin D, which is a necessary nutrient needed by the body to grow taller. Besides, the warm early morning sun on your face just feels good.
4. Now, you can start the core workouts. You can begin slow by starting with a quick walk outside. Walking is a very good workout and it can be done at any time of the day at any place.
5. After your daily workouts, you should wrap it up by doing some massages at certain points of your body that stimulate your growth hormones. Massage can be a form of workout, and at the same time, a type of relaxation.
6. Keep in mind that you need to keep a very good posture. This applies even when you’re sleeping. Do not slouch when you are standing, walking, or sleeping. Suck in your stomach, keep your shoulders back, and push your chest out. Keep your chin in an upright position to maintain that overall posture. Keeping a good posture will not only make you feel taller, it will make you look taller and more confident.
7. You will get worn out from exercising and getting lots of rest is very important. Your body needs to recharge and grow so taking quick, 30 minute naps is a great way to rest the body for optimal growth.
8. When sleeping at night, you need to always remember to keep your back flat on the bed to straighten out your spine. Avoid sleeping on your side or on your stomach.
9. Do not forget to drink lots of water. You need to have water to keep you from dehydration and to replenish the lost fluids in your body while working out.
10. Finally, stay away from nicotine and alcohol. Anything unhealthy to your body will hinder your chances of getting taller.
There is absolutely nothing magical to this list but it is just a list of the core fundamental concepts you need to follow in your effort to getting your optimum height potential.
Want to find out more about how to be taller naturally? Then visit G.Tan’s site on Grow Taller Report for many more awesome tips, tricks, techniques, and secrets.